Saturday, January 25, 2014

Definitely in the future...

There will be an EP, sort of a bonus album almost. Some alternate takes of songs, different versions of older ones. New songs will be on that album as well, the ones that are going to be cut from CN will probably be the new material, unless I can come up with more stuff by then.

Not sure if I will go withe "24 Hours EP" for the name. Probably should, just to keep things simple. The cover art will definitely change by then, though, because rhyleigh's picture doesn't lend itself to a lot of text. Too much going on and not enough empty space to put information on.

I will definitely try to get a show set up in the near future. Perhaps indigo will take me on? Maybe chesterfields will have a heart. Probably not to both of those, but I don't know where else i could play in this town, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment