Sunday, January 19, 2014

Updates

Cutting "On My Way Again," I've slowly come to realize that I fucking hate that damn song. It is so insipid and meaningless. If there is a way to switch it into something worth anything, then maybe it will be salvaged, but for now it is just an earsore on the record. Fuck that song.

In other news, quitting facebook is hard. It was a crutch, something mindless to do to kill hours during the day. Hopefully I will be able to fill that time I wasted on that useless site with something more productive, like making music, finding new music or masturbating. one of the 3 M's.

A gallery is in the works, I just need, ya know, pictures to put up there. I don't know what of... possibly of me and my work space (house with music shit strewn every which way). Maybe of shit I see everyday with inspirational quotes written over them. Who knows? Its a fucking mystery.


No comments:

Post a Comment