Thursday, January 9, 2014

Newsy news

I've officially decided to go with the daughter picture for the EP cover, congratulations Rhyleigh, you now have a purpose.

The EP will be five songs long, and I'm not sure if I am even going to sell it, might just let people download it for free. I still need to record each of the five songs, though. Gospel is recorded, but it is too rough right now. That was just a one off thing that I did, the new one will need a bit more polish. Every other song is pretty much in gestation. I've got ideas, and some solid work on most of them, but it might be a while before anything that resembles a concrete song will arrive. I need to stop putting this shit up without any real work done. But no one is reading this, right? So it isn't exactly a huge waste. No one is getting their hopes up, or dashed by my constant lollygagging.

New options are showing up for shows, though. I will keep my finger on that pulse, maybe I can finagle something from it, but don't get your hopes up/dashed in that order.

Not sure what else to say, so peace.

-PDA

No comments:

Post a Comment