Wednesday, January 15, 2014

EP cover redone

I made a few adjustments to the EP cover:


Same 5 original songs, and 2 songs that I've had leftover from DWR. "No Problem," was left out because it didn't fit into the overall feel of the album, it was too weird even by that album's loose standards--- plus it wasn't that well of a thought out song. It is/was available on my reverbnation, and I am now putting it on this EP because I listened to it, and found there is a bit of shaggy charm within.

The second song is the original version of "Werewolf" that is only a minute and a half long. I recorded it after waking up from a dream one night. It is complete nonsense and the theme only really evolved once the song was fleshed out a bit more.

I'm thinking about throwing on an alternate version of "Hammer" as well, or another one off song that was going to be on the new album, but that might fall through. This already becoming more than an EP. What EP is 7 songs long? 8 songs wouldn't make much sense. Practically another album.

3 of these new songs will be on the album, "Gospel," and "Close Your Eyes," will not make the final cut, unless I change my mind later on, which might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment