Friday, June 20, 2014

Workings of an Idiot with nothing better to do

Here is a list of album titles I have in mind. In no particular order:

Self Satisfied Mutilation
Rat King, Everything Must Go
Mounting the Only Everest We Have
Sincere Apologies to the Going Away Party
Revenge of the Inexplicables
Permeate the Membrane!
Asinine Wall Hangings
Last of the Glenwood Bombardiers
Hey Buddy Ten O'Clock
Dart Lucky

I really like Permeate the Membrane! and Dart Lucky.

But first I will complete Sad Looking Rocket, and Subregion M will be an ongoing project, I will make EPs and what not during the process for that album.

Of course these are not indicative of what I will put out... these are just ideas for album titles, and hell I might even make some of them song titles in the near to distant future. Who Knows? Not me. I have absolutely no control over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment