Friday, June 13, 2014

Plans

None, but I do have an idea to make Sad Looking Rocket a bit more than an EP. I want to put up my more polished songs on the album. Like redone versions of: Between Our Chemistry, Glory, Waiting for Malachai, Hammer, and Gospel. 

Maybe. I have other songs I've been working on as well. Something that i might be able to turn into a actual physical copy that I could sell, or distribute around town. Probably not, though. I'm not sure what I still want to do with all of this.

Human Fest 2 might just well be my last show, ever. I hope not, but you know. Things are odd right now. I still want to make music, and I probably will for a long time. But getting gigs won't be my main objective until I can fully devote my time to it.

Maybe by then I will actually have a song worth listening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment