Friday, June 20, 2014

Human Fest 2 set list...

Wow I have not been thinking about this enough.. I really do not have a set list ready..

I know I'm going to probably play these songs for right now

Glory
Between Our Chemistry
Hole in my Head
Waiting for Malachai
Virus
Perfect Target
Faces
Hammer (new version)
Thinkin...
Song For Rhyleigh
Unsteady Hands

Maybe I had more songs than I realized... I don't even know how many songs I have in the works anymore...

I guess it all depends on how long my set is. Probably cut out Hammer, even the new version is weird and unwieldy. Definitely want to do thinkin.. if i can remember how it goes... faces is a maybe also. Perfect Target, I really like it, but it is also a weird song to play.

Going to have to think about this...

Damn. Cause I got some other new ones I want to try out, but they aren't even titled yet. I don't even remember which ones I'm still working on anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment