Saturday, February 15, 2014

Well...

It is up, the first part of the 2AM sessions. Let it be known that this was a horrible idea and a complete waste of resources.

I feel like putting up the album art here:




















I don't know why I put up album art, it isn't a physical release, just digital. There is no real need for it, but I made one anyways, why? Cause I could.

Boom.

Anyways, I plan to continue this until the album is complete, and if the first two tracks are any indication: yes, there will be many multiples of songs as they go through the writing process. And no, I don't have names for most of these songs. Yes, Casanova Nights is undergoing another track change. I will no longer be putting up track listings for the album until I have it down to 10 or 12 songs that all mesh together underneath some massive theme. I'm thinking existential ennui brought on by working for a living and trying to find meaningful relationships within constrictive societal institutions. Or beer and weed. One of those two.


No comments:

Post a Comment