Saturday, February 22, 2014

News

So, this bandcamp posting all my rehearsal material is going.. well, stupidly, a bit more work than I anticipated, but I will continue with it as best I can. Other than that, I'm getting more ideas for... songs? Like, half songs. Its just 3 chords and a chorus essentially, which is what GBV does, but far better than I.

The main question is, can I perform with these? Will people be too turned off, or will the embrace 20+ "songs" in half an hour? There is obvious precedent for this: GBV, other bands who have had various 1-2 minute half songs. But the half songs aren't what people play on stage, though, at least I don't think so anyways, I've never seen GBV live.

I've haven't seen a lot of bands live. I wish that was different, but, alas, that isn't the case.

Anyways, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment