Saturday, February 15, 2014

Idea

Here is what I'm going to start doing.

I have an album in the process, Casanova Nights. You all know this.

Well, there is a process behind making the songs, and I thought it would be interesting to show my creative process. Or, if not interesting, it would give me something to do. This will involve me recording everytime I practice or play, and uploading it to bandcamp.

I'm calling this the 2AM Series: Casanova Nights. It will chronicle the writing of my songs from now until I complete the album. All the songs will be available on bandcamp until I am forced to take them down for whatever reason. There will be individual songs, not like whole sessions on one file or anything. I have ideas already in place, so there won't be too much jamming this time around. I might even do this for the next album.

It will be very stupid and pointless and no one will care, but I feel like doing it so there.

We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment