Sunday, May 1, 2016

The ever changing directions of this useless ship

So, I am constantly changing my mind about how I want to go about this business of being a musician. I was going to retire the PDA brand after this next album. But now I've changed what album is coming next. It is called "waster." the period is intentional.

I have the art work and a partial idea of the tracklist. I don't have all of the tracks recorded or even thought of yet but I have an idea of what I'm going for.

The reason I was going to take a break from PDA was that it was getting stale and I was bored. A tape recorder was recently aqcuired, though, and that has resparked my flame for now. In the future I still hope to work on hip hop. Maybe just incorporate it into PDA.

Who knows. I sure as shit don't.

waster. will be out in July of 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment