Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Humanfest Set list none-dates

This isn't upate, so much as a dedication to the idea of not doing anything important for something really important. I have no game plan, yet, and this shit is like 2 weeks away, if that.

I'm super duper excited though. If I'm still playing, I'm not sure.

Yay.

So far, I definitely think I will play

Between Our Chemistry (New Version)
Waiting for Malachai
Glory
Unsteady Hands

Pretty much all of Amateur Fashion so far, cept for... well maybe SkullCrusher. Definitely not Freak or Waterfall.

Maybe Freak. or Waterfall, just to do something different.

Virus
Werewolf
Song for Rhyleigh
Faces
maybe Thinkin...
Yeah, Thinkin... definitely
Perfect Target.

there is some other stuff in the works I might try to hammer out till then, but my new schedule isnt letting me get a lot of time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment