Thursday, April 9, 2015

Ok so...

Lot of shit happened these past few weeks:

Lost job
got new job
discovered all recording equipment was useless
Got a dog
Released album
Got new recording equipment

Oh yeah, new album.

Dart Lucky:



















Thats the album right there.

You can download or listen to it at soundcloud here.

I also set up a Song Ladder account...

Yeah, don't ask.

But it is another way for people to ignore my music.

Ok, scrapping EPs for now, unless I don't have enough for a new album, then it will be an EP and I will just do what I did with Dart Lucky and scrounge up the cream of the crop for a full length, mix in some new songs and bingo: Permeate the Membrane! is a go.

Yes, Permeate will be the next album title. Unless I decide differently.

I have 4 songs down, and a long weekend with no kid or wife to bother me, so hopefully I can get some more done. If there aren't 11 or 12 songs for an album, I will put it out as an EP on my bandcamp under a different name, probably Crush. BUT if I do gather enough material for a full length, it will be released on soundcloud under PTM!

Got it? Me neither!

LETS FUCKING DO THIS.


No comments:

Post a Comment