Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Album Release Date

October 31, 2012. This is the official release date of my album Drastic Wildlife Removal. 
I was being fairly ambiguous with the release date before, but that was because I didn't have any actual idea of when I was going to release it.

Hopefully now that I have set an actual date it will kick myself in the ass to get this started.

The album will be for sale at midnight on Halloween. I will hopefully have all the kinks worked out and it will go off without a hitch.

The price on the website says 5 dollars, now, but it may change depending on costs.

Maybe physical CD's will be more and digital downloads will be only 5 dollars.

Again, I will have this all figured out before Halloween.

Thanks again everyone.

Also, new songs in the works. I am working on my second album already. Four songs are in the process of being written as this is being written. 

--Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment