Sunday, September 9, 2012

Well here we go.

Ok everyone, here are some updates on the newsfront for your face holes. I have completed the demos for all of my songs, and I will be mixing them down here in the next couple of days. What does this mean exactly? The album is nearing completion. I will still have a pre-release for anyone who wants one and I will try to figure out something here for you soon, superfans. Also, I have a new link set up on the side of the blog for easy subscription to the mailing list. It will keep you up to date with news and any other special offers I have for you. I will continue to work on the site and the album for the next week or so, and I will be contacting a few places to see if I can get a free show set up or something. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment